Welcome our newest Committer Anoop
ramkrishna vasudevan
2013-03-10 16:42:21 UTC
Hi All

Pls welcome Anoop, our newest committer. Anoop's work in HBase has been
great and he has helped lot of users in the mailing list.

He has contributed features related to Endpoints and CPs.

Welcome Anoop and best wishes for your future work.

Hope to see your continuing efforts to the community.

Regards
Ram
Ted Yu
2013-03-10 16:58:10 UTC
Congratulations, Anoop.

Keep up the good work.

Ram
Anil Gupta

Ram
Jesse Yates

Ram
lars hofhansl
2013-03-10 21:32:41 UTC
Congrats Anoop. Welcome.
(Don't break the tests :) )

________________________________

Ram
Stack

Ram
Andrew Purtell
2013-03-11 02:03:37 UTC
Congratulations Anoop. Welcome!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
--
Best regards,

- Andy

(via Tom White)
Anoop Sam John
2013-03-11 03:30:02 UTC
Thanks to all.. Hope to work more and more for HBase!

-Anoop-

(via Tom White)
rajeshbabu chintaguntla
2013-03-11 04:35:32 UTC
Contratulations Anoop!

(via Tom White)
Nicolas Liochon
2013-03-11 09:21:35 UTC
Congrats, Anoop!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:35 AM, rajeshbabu chintaguntla <
Contratulations Anoop!
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
(via Tom White)
Enis Söztutar
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
(via Tom White)
Devaraj Das
2013-03-12 18:55:01 UTC
Hey Anoop, Congratulations!
Devaraj.
Post by Enis Söztutar
Congrats and welcome.
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
(via Tom White)
xkwang bruce
2013-03-13 05:38:26 UTC
Congratulations, Anoop!
Post by Devaraj Das
Hey Anoop, Congratulations!
Devaraj.
Post by Enis Söztutar
Congrats and welcome.
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
(via Tom White)
Sergey Shelukhin
2013-03-13 17:23:47 UTC
Congrats!
Post by xkwang bruce
Congratulations, Anoop!
Post by Devaraj Das
Hey Anoop, Congratulations!
Devaraj.
Post by Enis Söztutar
Congrats and welcome.
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
(via Tom White)
Jonathan Hsieh
2013-03-20 13:11:13 UTC
welcome welcome!

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Sergey Shelukhin
Post by Sergey Shelukhin
Congrats!
Post by xkwang bruce
Congratulations, Anoop!
Post by Devaraj Das
Hey Anoop, Congratulations!
Devaraj.
Post by Enis Söztutar
Congrats and welcome.
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:00 AM
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:33 AM
Congratulations Anoop. Welcome!
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
Post by ramkrishna vasudevan
Hi All
Pls welcome Anoop, our newest committer. Anoop's work in HBase
has
Post by Devaraj Das
Post by Enis Söztutar
Post by Nicolas Liochon
been
Post by rajeshbabu chintaguntla
Post by ramkrishna vasudevan
great and he has helped lot of users in the mailing list.
He has contributed features related to Endpoints and CPs.
Welcome Anoop and best wishes for your future work.
Hope to see your continuing efforts to the community.
Regards
Ram
--
Best regards,
- Andy
Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. -
Piet
Post by xkwang bruce
Post by Devaraj Das
Post by Enis Söztutar
Hein
Post by Nicolas Liochon
Post by rajeshbabu chintaguntla
(via Tom White)
--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// jon-psgPW5cihnJWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org
Jimmy Xiang
2013-03-20 15:17:21 UTC
Congratulations!
Post by Jonathan Hsieh
welcome welcome!
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Sergey Shelukhin
Post by Sergey Shelukhin
Congrats!
Post by xkwang bruce
Congratulations, Anoop!